Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Roco 2021 New Items
SimonBoulton
post 13 Jan 2021, 12:10
Post #1

Fireman

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,827

Details of the Roco new items, some tempting stuff for me with my interest in the DR and CSD. Mostly reissued existing models though. They are doing a later version of the Vindobona than the one Tillig recently did. They also appear to have made a return to TT too,

https://www.roco.cc/uploads/news/Kataloge/2...atalog_2021.pdf
Go to the top of the page

+
dwb
post 13 Jan 2021, 17:07
Post #2

Station cat
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 507

I tried several different routes to see if I could get past the '404 page not found' for the English version but failed sad.gif and had to satisfy myself with looking at the pictures instead.

Most eye catching item for me was the 7 piece "Winner Spedition" train pack. In all the YouTube videos I've watched I've never seen Winner trailers in anything other than block trains but my wallet won't stretch that far unless something unexpected happens wink.gif.

Some of the more mundane goods wagon packs like the tarpaulin wagons and open gondolas could be useful and then there's the special Bayern 3 piece double deck passenger set ...

I see that the Fleischmann rack locos are making a come back.

David

--------------------
Want to post pictures in your posts but don't know how? Instructions can be found in this topic
Almost all the photos I post can be found in my albums. There are 900+ at present. Click the Gallery button to the left of this post.

+
TheAndrian
post 14 Jan 2021, 12:03
Post #3

Passed Fireman

Member No.: 17,602

Hi there,

Some interesting stuff in the Roco range, as David has pointed out the Winner Spedition pocket wagon set is very attractive; the new T3000e pocket wagons look great.

Hopefully this may be an omen that Fleischmann may make this particular pocket wagon in 2022. Looking at the Fleischmann accesories catalogue the profi track in HO is still being made; there was quite a panic not long ago from various quarters that the HO profi track system was being axed. Stand out item from Fleischmann in N is the Hbbillns sliding wall wagons; well researched and accurate.

I like Roco's ÖBB schlierewagen (K2 design I think) and the SBB parrot coaches.

Looks like an interesting year ahead for new models.

Cheers

+
SimonBoulton
post 14 Jan 2021, 12:07
Post #4

Fireman

Member No.: 1,827

That's good news about the HO Profi Track, it certainly did seem that the news was that it was being axed

+
TheAndrian
post 14 Jan 2021, 12:22
Post #5

Passed Fireman

Member No.: 17,602

QUOTE (SimonBoulton @ 14 Jan 2021, 12:07) *
That's good news about the HO Profi Track, it certainly did seem that the news was that it was being axed

Hi Simon,

I may have jumped the gun there. The accesories catalogue online maybe the old one. Looking at Fleischmann's online store a lot of the HO profi track are marked discontinued still. sad.gif

Cheers

+
dwb
post 20 Jan 2021, 21:25
Post #6

Station cat
Group Icon

English language versions of the Roco's 2021 new product catalogues can now be found here - https://www.roco.cc/en/news/catalogs/index.html
on Roco's website.

David

--------------------
Want to post pictures in your posts but don't know how? Instructions can be found in this topic
Almost all the photos I post can be found in my albums. There are 900+ at present. Click the Gallery button to the left of this post.

+
Greyvoices
post 23 Jan 2021, 11:33
Post #7

Station Master

Member No.: 3,394

I have ordered one item from this new items catalogue, DR 106 item number 70266:

I found this image on the US Euro Model Trains website but I have ordered the Class 106 from my usual UK dealer. I am none too hopeful that it will actually be available in the indicated quarter; the twin ravages of Covid and UK customs could mean that I have a long wait.

I have been building up my fleet of sound equipped DR shunting engines. I find that sound works best for me with pootling about in a yard activities. With mainline trains the loco sound can be drained out by the sound of the rolling stock clattering around the layout.

Best regards ............... Greyvoices (alias John)

--------------------

+
dwb
post 23 Jan 2021, 15:54
Post #8

Station cat
Group Icon

I am none too hopeful that it will actually be available in the indicated quarter; the twin ravages of Covid and UK customs could mean that I have a long wait.

If this is the V60.10 which featured in a news update on Roco's website at the end of July last year -
https://www.roco.cc/en/news/items/583-0-0-0...03-0/index.html
then I'd say they were well underway and your wait might not be too long.

I find that sound works best for me with pootling about in a yard activities.

I know what you mean. The Sutton Loco Works class 24 I got last year is great to listen to starting up and slowing down, so it will be running on my shelf layout alongside the ESU diesel!

David

--------------------

+

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS    Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th January 2021 - 01:44