Chinahand
post 24 Dec 2010, 00:42
Post #16

Railways Czar
Group Icon

Group: Plus+
Member No.: 2,410

Hi Dimitrios and welcome to the MRF.

As you will see we have pretty much got global membership so you are more than welcome in our happy band.

I look forward to seeing some pictures of your layout but meanwhile it would be helpful if you could provide us with a few instructions on how to view you web site.

Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Peaceful New Year.

--------------------
Regards,
Trevor

See my
Market Havering Blog
Go to the top of the page

+
zevgolis
post 24 Dec 2010, 08:36
Post #17

Baggage Porter

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,228

QUOTE (Expat @ 24 Dec 2010, 00:42) *
Hi Dimitrios and welcome to the MRF.

As you will see we have pretty much got global membership so you are more than welcome in our happy band.

I look forward to seeing some pictures of your layout but meanwhile it would be helpful if you could provide us with a few instructions on how to view you web site.

Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Peaceful New Year.

Dear Expat
you are right. My website is in greek in order to encourage greek kids to be joined in our hobby. Soon, I will translate some webpages in foreign languages.
Now, my pictures and videos are located in http://www.modeltrain.gr/visual.php . You can also find them by http://www.modeltrain.gr, then go to Menu/Download/Video and double click on titles Merry Christmas.... and Happy New year.... (most of them are uploaded on www.youtube.com).
Some other videos are on Menu/Diorama/Design and double click on Video 1, video 2

+
post 24 Dec 2010, 08:57
Post #18

Station Master

Member No.: 136

Hi Dimitrios ,
Welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing your pictures of your model railway.
I wish you a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year .From a very hot and dry Northland, New Zealand.

--------------------
Tony
Goon Valley Railway

To view the GVR thread click below

https://www.modelrailforum.com/forums/index...?showtopic=5160

+
Guest_jim s-w_*
post 24 Dec 2010, 09:28
Post #19

Guests

Hi Dinmitrios

Welcome to the forum. Hope you stick arround.

Jim

+
zevgolis
post 13 Jan 2011, 18:24
Post #20

Baggage Porter

My webpages http://www.modeltrain.gr/index.php?lang=en are now in english. Enjoy yourself.

+
Chinahand
post 24 Jan 2011, 02:55
Post #21

Railways Czar
Group Icon

Group: Plus+
Member No.: 2,410

Hi Dimitrios and belated thanks for providing those links.

My apologies for not replying earlier but have been in hospital.

--------------------
Regards,
Trevor

See my
Market Havering Blog

+
zevgolis
post 12 Feb 2011, 21:59
Post #22

Baggage Porter

Dear Expat, good recovery

+
beeman
post 13 Feb 2011, 21:30
Post #23

Fireman

From: within sound of the sea and the 'Paignton & Dartmouth.'
Member No.: 7,359

QUOTE (zevgolis @ 2 Dec 2010, 15:54) *
Dear Friends
thanks once again for your replies. Here in Greece there is few modeler (like Dimitris K from Piraeus) who really make amazing layouts. I try to combine Modelltrains and Education, especially for kids, and encourage them to join in our hobby. From the other side, I would like to finish my layout with a trainlift (like a parking for trains). In the near future I report to you about this work.
Best regards
Dimitrios

QUOTE (smokey dave @ 2 Dec 2010, 19:36) *
Hi Dimitrios
Welcome to the forum, I am very interested in your train lift. I am building my new layout at this time, and
have just purchased all the materials I need to build a four shelf train lift. I don't think I will get much work
done this side of Christmas but hope to post some pictures late Jan or early Feb. It will be good in the future to
compare the differences or similarities of our efforts. Once again a warm welcome and enjoy.

Cheers Dave.

Interested to here how you both approach this project. Mine was started some 30 ish years back, you may find this of interest Visit My Website please post how you decide to progress. Beeman

--------------------
You wo'nt find you CAN unless you TRY.

+
beeman
post 13 Feb 2011, 21:31
Post #24

Fireman

From: within sound of the sea and the 'Paignton & Dartmouth.'
Member No.: 7,359

QUOTE (zevgolis @ 2 Dec 2010, 15:54) *
Dear Friends
thanks once again for your replies. Here in Greece there is few modeler (like Dimitris K from Piraeus) who really make amazing layouts. I try to combine Modelltrains and Education, especially for kids, and encourage them to join in our hobby. From the other side, I would like to finish my layout with a trainlift (like a parking for trains). In the near future I report to you about this work.
Best regards
Dimitrios

QUOTE (smokey dave @ 2 Dec 2010, 19:36) *
Hi Dimitrios
Welcome to the forum, I am very interested in your train lift. I am building my new layout at this time, and
have just purchased all the materials I need to build a four shelf train lift. I don't think I will get much work
done this side of Christmas but hope to post some pictures late Jan or early Feb. It will be good in the future to
compare the differences or similarities of our efforts. Once again a warm welcome and enjoy.

Cheers Dave.

Sorry this is somewhat belated ,but only just found your post. Interested to hear how you both approach this project. huh.gif Mine was started some 30 ish years back, you may find this of interest Visit My Website please post how you decide to progress and your result . also have a look at this for an electrical circuit that WORKS, forget stepper motors and complicated electronics, this STOPS on the thickness of a paper clipVisit My Website. rolleyes.gif While I originally designed it for the turntable I have since used it for the Vertical Storage Unit, the results being more consistent than I had previously. One can get variations due to temperature/humidity. Good Luck both Beeman

--------------------
You wo'nt find you CAN unless you TRY.

+
zevgolis
post 14 Feb 2011, 17:54
Post #25

Baggage Porter

Perfect, dear beeman
thank you very much for your information. In the near future I present to you my project with trainlift.... at the moment, you can see my webpages in english http://www.modeltrain.gr/index.php?lang=en
best regards dimitrios

+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS    Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th August 2020 - 20:00