Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

entry 12 Oct 2013, 20:23
Hi Nothing much has happened really. I've been trying to plan the layout and after planning my version of Exerter Central i decided that i would get bored with the running of the layout and it did not tick enough boxes. Since then i have got a plan which i'm still tinkering with but i think will work for me. I have been collecting track that i will need today i bought another 25yds of flexi which makes 61yds so far! Hope that will be enough iI have 16 curve points but will need many more i'm looking at 6 more to have enough to complete the double track and most of the storage loops. When these are purchased i can get some track down hopefully. I have been trying to finalize how the baseboards assemble and dis assemble and i think i got it sorted as well as storage of the lift off boards. A couple of weeks ago i bought a second hand roller door for the garage to replace the up and over this has given me some 250mm extra length. I 'm not sure that i'll increase the boards maybe just the scenic end we will see but it does mean that the back scene can be made taller . Thats about it when i have the plan some where near i'll post it with along with some pictures of the boards in place.

« Next Oldest · PAPPA.B's Blog · Next Newest »

SMTWTFS