> Hornby 2020 new models
dwb
post 6 Jan 2020, 20:00
Post #1

Station cat
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 507

Hornby have released details of their new products for 2020. This year marks the 100th anniversary of Frank Hornby founding the company which bears his name. Hornby are marking the occasion by including some special models in the range. You can read the full list of new models on this page on the Hornby website.

Hornby have also produced an edition of 'The Signal Box' on You Tube which gives a rundown of the range

For the first time in a long time, it looks like I might be tempted to 'collect' quite a few of these new releases.

David

--------------------
Want to post pictures in your posts but don't know how? Instructions can be found in this topic
Almost all the photos I post can be found in my albums. There are 900+ at present. Click the Gallery button to the left of this post.
Go to the top of the page

+

Start new topic
Replies
34C
post 15 Jan 2020, 09:07
Post #2

In depth idiot

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,818

QUOTE (dwb @ 14 Jan 2020, 20:03) *
Modellbahnshop Lippe posted the Centenary edition on their website yesterday. Not seen much Hornby there previously so I wonder how
they'll fare ...

I suppose that this will come down to the Hornby Group's internal integration. Do stockists of the Hornby International ranges get a look
in? Now here's something I do know, at least one continental European HO modeller is interested in a Rocket set. Kees has lamented for
a while the lack of a good 'Rocket' to go with his other models of early locos, and will be buying, having seen the images.
Go to the top of the page

+

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS    Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th July 2020 - 06:50