Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greetings
Model Rail Forum > The Engine Sheds - Community Forums > Welcome & Introductions
Richard Holloway
Greetings Everybody,
I hail from Hillsboro, Oregon in the USA. Our current layout is in HO. I say our because my wife is my partner. Our theme is post apocalyptic steam punk. We haven't gotten very far as things are packed for moving, hopefully in the next few months. We did end up with an OO scale steam passenger train that we are planning on running on the layout. I had an N scale layout before but it got destroyed beyond selvage in a move. We did a Christmas layout with an On30 last Christmas. I also recently did a train related terrarium. I am mostly a lurker as I love to see what others are doing.
Richard
Babz
Welcome to The forum they are nice people on hear and a wealth of knowldge. Kind Regards. Babz
Bear 1923
smile.gif Hi. Hope you have a sense of humour. Not too serious on here. As Model Railroader says "Railroads are Fun!".

BTW - you look a bit young to be married... unsure.gif

dribble.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.