Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
You will have to pay around £60 for a good model loco on Ebay and £10>£15 for a coach . Make sure that they have couplings on as a lot of people will take them off when they sell then as they cost about 75p each ! coupling . If you have the money look out for Poo & spud they make some very nice models but you will have to dig deep into your pocket for these they always sell for over £100
009 has it own listing on Ebay so its not to bad comes under
http://collectables.listings.ebay.co.uk/Tr...ListingItemList
hope it helps

·
Registered
59 Posts
No problem just dont bid on the ones i want .... only joking also look in the n gauge as sometimes people list them wrong
and welcome to the world of 009 ive been here for years now and its great fun cause you can put what you like on the track as most lines made there own rolling stock and ran it on a tight buget so just enjoy the modeling

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think you have done the right thing and i would ditch the track mat i did with my sons
You can always add some 009 track in later as they are both the same scale thats how i started .A mining yard supplied by a narrow gauge railway ? or a line to a hoilday camp ? and im sure you can think of a lot more

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.