Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was looking to buy a small narrow gauge loco, I was thinking of a A freelance Manning Wardle 0-6-0ST from matt dich photography .It was meant to go on a Roco 0-6-0 tank chassis but I can't find one any where , so I asked if it would fit a Kato 0-6-0 but I can't find one, all the chassis seem to have the wheels out of site, when I type in what I'm looking for all that comes up are the locos. I got in touch with matt dich asking were I could find a chassis for the loco and all I got back was this , locomotive the kit is designed to fit https://dundasmodels.co.uk/ webstore /index.php/ hikashop -menu-for-module-108/product/5269-0-6-0-steam-loco-black-body-includes-choice-of-4-different-chimneys
so now I'm totally confused ,can any one help please . Jim

·
Chief cook & bottle washer
2,919 Posts
What a helpful reply. It makes you really want to stay away from people like that. The least that I would have done was to say, "Sorry, I don't know where you'll get one, but we'll let you know when they're back in stock."

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a helpful reply. It makes you really want to stay away from people like that. The least that I would have done was to say, "Sorry, I don't know where you'll get one, but we'll let you know when they're back in stock."
Hi that's exactly how I feel its a wonder they keep in business thanks for your reply, Jim.

·
Premium Member
6,007 Posts
Jut buy the Roco class 99, 0-6-0t as they are well priced and run well - if you can find one it does seem there is a derth of some narrow gauge models currently

1 - 4 of 4 Posts