Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
garage hobbit!!!
1,715 Posts
Very nice too, a lovely loco

I had the plrasure of riding behind her last year when I went upto the NYMR with Andii for my stage doo, dont you just love th sound of that chime whistle. We didnt sit down once on the ride in either direction, on the journey from Pickering back to Grosmont, we managed to get and keep the doors windows in the last coach, or first coach which ever way you look at it, right next to SNG, many pics attempted from head out of the window and arms even futher (disclaimer-not recommended, DO NOT TRY THIS) will dig them out and share them with you. Didnt get to ride in the teaks though, save that I hope for the gala in May with Tornado

·
garage hobbit!!!
1,715 Posts
QUOTE (madon37s @ 9 Mar 2009, 14:51) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi mate, Yes I would love to see those pictures the loco as a class is one of my fav's includinf of course the Duchesses,Princesses,Scot's I think you get the idea!

Kind regards

Paul

As promised, here are a couple of the pics I got when out on my stage weekend with my brother last year, a bit shakey due to fact I was hung over and hanging out of the door window, but the smell of sulpher & steam soon had me feeling better, as did the sound of that chime whistle

Hope you like

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.