Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm still waiting for mine to arrive (evening star) to-date, i have never had to return a loco for any reason, but judging from what I have just read above, maybe my first return is imminent, lets hope not, let you know when i get it.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Well i'm pleased to say that I have now got my mitts on the new Bachman 9F (evening star) and what a fine looking locomotive it is, its been a long wait, but well worth it, like most modellers i have only one criticism, the name "EVENING STAR" has been etched onto the smoke deflectors, and i'm sure if that is how the original looked, but i think I would have prefered to see raised name plates, (even if the prototype had them painted on) i think it would give this loco a little bit more respect that it deserves, but thats just my opinion for what it worth.

·
Registered
352 Posts
ERR no i did not look in the box for anything other that the loco, and the box is sitting here right next to me, what an idiot i am (no replys on that required) next question, whats the best way to stick them on, would appreciate answers to that? many thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts