Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
6,313 Posts
QUOTE no racing ahead ................We all stay @ the same stage, of the build,then move on at the same time !........

The only way I can see this happening is, you buy 1 tube of Glue, and send to to each other by post.

By the way the pic. looks like a "Bako" build set...(1950/60's)...........no glue, are you cheating already.................

Oh ! it looks like the "Dave Club" already.

· Premium Member
6,313 Posts
Please do not post the glue to me, far too much to do, may be next time around,, UHU for now........

· Premium Member
6,313 Posts
Oh, Sorry, you will be using your soldering iron then.......BFE.

· Premium Member
6,313 Posts

· Premium Member
6,313 Posts
QUOTE 7113 post Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Post #40
but can we please have no more refereces to VW campers!!

It is the "brand" of vehicle, one must drive to part take in Bell Ringing practice........(camper...nologist).

· Premium Member
6,313 Posts
Which reminds me - progress report on .......7113 ?...........

· Premium Member
6,313 Posts
QUOTE Gone to ground

Oh, (Sorry,O/T), if I remember from a post of his months ago,he said he would be walking an old East Railway line,over the Easter period........

· Premium Member
6,313 Posts

· Premium Member
6,313 Posts
QUOTE I know Ratio do a plastic fret of guttering etc, but it seems expensive for a very small amount.

You got an old/broken umbrella ? You could use the "stays'",from that............

· Premium Member
6,313 Posts

· Premium Member
6,313 Posts

· Premium Member
6,313 Posts
..........Did not come on here to do h.h hou.........What was it...

Anyway,came on to say, you can all run out to get your copies of Model Rail, June's edition,in a few day's time.

It contain's a Workbench Manual booklet No.8......."Better Building's", 32.pages of inspiration. (or exasperation,if that is your want).

· Premium Member
6,313 Posts
He seemed quite normal,when I spoke to him,6 weeks ago,@ the Tonbrige exhibition......

But, like most of us, we can go orf the boil, some longer than others...........

· Premium Member
6,313 Posts
The items below,can be found here....................http://www.cast-in-stone.co.uk/html/home.html

TV AERIALS (EXPERT)
Code: L201
Description: Etched brass kit by JPG Models. Assemble with superglue. Assorted styles of aerials. Look great when completed - not for the faint-hearted!
No. required: @ £3.50 ea.

SATELLITE DISHES
Code: L202
Description: Etched brass kit by JPG Models. Assemble with superglue. Simple assembly.
No. required: @ £3.50 ea.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.