Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Ok I help fill the Daves up Im in hope it will fit in the new shunting board

· Premium Member
3,458 Posts
QUOTE Found one of the kits cheap enough on ebay with good postage one left with them if anyones interested

Theres not now thanks Nick

· Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Im still waiting for mine and I dont think Nick has had his yet
so all we can do is plan

· Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Mine came first post at 3. 45 pm yesterday very fast post we have :yikes:censored:
nit looked at mine yet will now reading yours Nick

· Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Nick your off to a good start

Stu I lived in a house that had the door on the left just like your plan down stairs with out the garage one thing you do not show is were the back door will be.

mine is still in the packet will take a look between fitting point motors to my shunting board.

· Premium Member
3,458 Posts
QUOTE (StuB @ 23 Feb 2013, 12:36) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dave, I knew somebody would prove me wrong
but I think the key to your statement is "without the garage". The back door is as per the kit in the kitchen of my picture which given where the front door is makes sense. Anyway part of this is just to be different
. I just wanted to come up with an excuse to change things a bit.

Stu

Yup that was were the back door was the nib of the stairs came though the ceiling as did the stair post,I fix a spotlight to it
Dave

· Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Hi Nick you made a good start to yours like the garage will fit in well with this type of house .

· Premium Member
3,458 Posts
wow Sarah this has t o be the best one I have seen on this thread up to now very well thought out and well demonstrated .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.