Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
I'm guessing it must be an Austrian electric of some sort but I'll have to go off and do some research to make a better guess.

I'll do it for the fun as the choclate will be mush by the time it got here.

Any pictures of the Trix 96?

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE (goedel @ 7 Apr 2008, 03:55) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I wonder what a UK Taurus would look like?! The flag is nice and complicated...but then for some reason the regions of the UK compete by themselves and the England flag is a simple design without the other bits. We will never know...

That's because they are separate countries with separate cultures who are unwillingly under English occupation and will use any means available to express their individuality when it is available to them.

Personally I think a Welsh Taurus would be awesome. The English and Scottish ones wouldn't be much cop though unless..... there was a lion rampart one

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE (Basil @ 23 Jun 2008, 09:01) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>same problem we have here in the sod. (sod as in clump of earth and term of endearment for this pleasant isle)

language can be a funny thing, you think because a group of people are supposed to be speaking the same language you will understand them. I get into trouble over here all the time because of this.

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE (Richard Johnson @ 24 Jun 2008, 01:35) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Your comment reminds me..

had two scottish reps working for me when I was in NZ for a while...
have a few beers with either and no problem
have a beer with both however....
**after one beer OK
**after two, the accents thickened
**after several, especially if talking football, they were both "back to their roots" and I needed subtitles to stay in the conversation :) :)

Richard

That's about the same here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts