Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,008 Posts
that looks good so far, and trust me the EOS cannon is the best camera i ever owned (the 500n) untill i upgraded to the EOS 600D, its digital cousin, it ROCKS!!!

Have fun and keep up the good work!!

· Registered
1,008 Posts
QUOTE (Iarnrod @ 14 Nov 2012, 16:36) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can handle deviation, hesitation & even repetition, Keith, so thanks for the advice! All my lenses are Canon Ultrasonics and I've tested them on the modern Canon bodies so I know they work.

The 35-80 is a bit sluggish as it's an early model; the rest work fine. I may still buy the EOS 1100D with the 15-55mm as it seems to cover, with the other lenses, a very wide range of what I might want to photograph.

I like the look of the EOS M to save weight & space. However at the moment it's waaaay too expensive & I couldn't cope without a viewfinder.

All the EOS lenses are compatable with eachother (I had 3 from my old EOS 500N, the go nicely onto the 600D,which is the semi-pro version, the 1100D is a very nice piece of kit, light and friendly, and converting between the 35MM and Digi formats of the EOS is simple ( i didnt even need to read the instructions) also the view finder/screens are excellent on all of the digi EOS's) sorry to hijack the thread again, i love the interior of the buildings though!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.