Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Totally Crazy.......
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

I would just like to say a big thankyou to Doug for all the work he puts in running and looking after this forum. Also for all the informative and helpful posts he puts on here when new produts are released etc. Its always great to read them...

Thankyou Doug

Nikki

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
I too would like to express my thanks to Doug for this forum, his help and advice.
3 Cheers for Doug.
Steve

·
Administrator
9,845 Posts
QUOTE Thanks Doug for all the effort you put in for this forum
I would like to echo that too and not forgetting the un-ending task of keeping out some rather nasty Spam bots....

David

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts

Regards

·
Registered
285 Posts
Not forgetting the fact that Doug's comments and interjections are, as well as informative, so free of the self-importance that can be seen elsewhere on the internet (yes you know where I mean).

Thanks Doug.

TimP

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi all
It takes a special breed of man to dedicate his time to do what doug does and in the way he does it
. Being fairly new to this forum it's refreshing and stress free with a firm control on the back stabbing such as experienced in other topic forums
. So yes a big thanyou to doug and the other moderators for keeping this a genuine friendly forum
Ken

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Absolutely right on every post. A massive thankyou from me to Doug and all the other moderators.

It is a joy to be in this community and to have been ablr to make some new friends.

Kind regards

Paul

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Yep, agreed (again).

And special thanks for help in tracking down local train
:

a Corpet-Louvet 030T, Wiki commons picture

Some more links for anyone interested in the trains of Finistère, Brittany:
Probably the 'Carrot Train'
Train on Bridge at Pont Aven
Probably it
Probably it 2
Plan / Drawing
Some postcards

There are a few more on Wiki, but I suspect that's plenty as there probably aren't that many people on here who want to model this region! I wonder if this should have been posted under 'prototypes'

1 - 20 of 25 Posts