Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have an A3 St Gatien and unfortunatly have damaged the tender top . The G.N Tender with coal rails are rare on ebay and Hornby Spares sSockists say they are not available from Hornby.

Therefore until one comes along at a swap meet or on ebay, a loco with an over £80 rpm is usesless. seems a bit rich to me

Regards

Tom Smith

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
I would keep an eye on Ebay as I have picked up a number of complete tenders that way. It may take some time but you may get what you want eventually. Hornby locos being broken for spares seem to be far more common than Bachmann ones - oh for a spare WD tender! I've stacks of Stanier 4000 gallon ones aside for future projects but....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (Brian Considine @ 30 Jul 2008, 20:30) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would suggest that you contact Hornby direct - their after sales service is usually pretty good.

HI BRIAN

NOT ON THIS OCCASION GOT A SHORT CURT REPLY SAYING THAT BODY PARTS ARE NOT SPARES. WELL IF YOU BREAK ONE WHAT IS THE REPLACENENT IF ITS NOT A SPARE

REGARDS TOM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.