Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Members ..was told to join cos I have something that no one yet can place yet. Had it since 1981 and now looking to find out what it is.. Nice to see this forum has a good signature possibilty .. My BMW forum is too limited to put this one up. Not appropiate but ,,well, Will post some fotos of this old and rare stuff I have tomorrow.. Photobucket is down tonight.. Had a look around and taken me back decades here.. Nice forum!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forums. Doubtless someone will know what your thing is, theres a fountain of knowledge here.

·
Registered
495 Posts
QUOTE (agelustatoo @ 11 Sep 2008, 21:32) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Members ..was told to join cos I have something that no one yet can place yet. Had it since 1981 and now looking to find out what it is.. Nice to see this forum has a good signature possibilty .. My BMW forum is too limited to put this one up. Not appropiate but ,,well, Will post some fotos of this old and rare stuff I have tomorrow.. Photobucket is down tonight.. Had a look around and taken me back decades here.. Nice forum!!!

Welcome .nice 850i.

·
Premium Member
4,854 Posts
Hi from one oldy to another and welcome to the MRF.

Age is no barrier here and we are a pretty friendly bunch. Look forward to seeing the pics of your unidentified loco(s) and I'm sure someone will be able to come up with the answers you need. Do you intend building a layout or are you more a collector ??

Very nice beemer by the way.

Cheers,

Expat.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Hi there and welcome aboard, there's nothing wrong with age - it comes to us all!

The Beemer is quite a rarity I believe.

Regards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts