Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

Time to introduce myself - no secret about my user name - it's the one I was born with. I thought that this was easier than trying to think of something else.

I have been reading Model Rail Forum for some time but never got around to joining up before now - no idea why

I'm a very ocassional contributor to MREmag and more regularly appear on RMweb. I organised the first RMweb Member's Day which was held at the Community Centre at Mickleover near Derby. I'm Chairman at the Community Centre and also involved with the Mickleover Model Railway Group who meet there and organise the Derby exhibition each April. My main interest is 7mm Narrow Gauge and I am a committee member of the 7mm Narrow Gauge Association. I will be at NEC manning the 7mmNGA information stand.

Thanks for allowing me to join you

Best wishes

Mike

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Hi Mike and welcome from me....OK he beat me to it but what the hell.

QUOTE (dbclass50 @ 29 Nov 2007, 17:17) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Mike - welcome to the forum (not often I get the chance to beat BRITHO to welcome a new member).

Don't worry too much about dbclass50 and myself we are mostly harmless (I think)

Regards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts