Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Tom,

Beautiful pictures, specially the krieg's. Thanks for posting. Would like to see more.

(The chap who has posted hasn't forgotten the fertility symbol god Bes also.
)

Thanks
Baykal

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Hmmm.........

Some emotive pics in the selection, I assume the god Bes is the well endowed chappie. Was it perchance that I spotted a Stanier 8F in there?

Regards

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (ebaykal @ 11 Sep 2007, 11:47) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>(The chap who has posted hasn't forgotten the fertility symbol god Bes also.
)

I thought the figurine was modelled after me...

No, honest: the guy writes that his girlfriend was interested in archeology, and he was more into steam engines, so they figured that Turkey (Izmir) was the right place to go. Seems he was correct.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Spot on !!

Told you, its the best area to go to. You hit two birds with one stone.

You let the ladies visit the Ephesus archeological site , while the gents visit Camlik steam museum. All in a radius of 15/20 km's.

Cheers

Baykal

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (ebaykal @ 12 Sep 2007, 21:12) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You let the ladies visit the Ephesus archeological site , while the gents visit Camlik steam museum. All in a radius of 15/20 km's.

Cheers

Baykal

My lovely wife would prefer the steam museum !

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (ME 26-06 @ 12 Sep 2007, 20:03) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I thought the figurine was modelled after me... :

Sush modesty............................

QUOTE (ebaykal @ 12 Sep 2007, 21:12) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You let the ladies visit the Ephesus archeological site , while the gents visit Camlik steam museum.

I'd have a problem here - I'm interested in both!

Regards

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (ebaykal @ 14 Sep 2007, 09:04) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>...So then, when are you all coming ?
Baykal

When do you think would be the best (read: not sweltering hot) time to visit?

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Tom,

June/ September.

July/August ( unless you like boiling your eggs on a kriegslok.
)

Baykal

1 - 12 of 12 Posts