Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all

I am wanting to start building a H0m Layout, but, I have no experience with this scale.

I will use PECO code 75 Flextrack, since I think it is best track available (although some say the it is a birt out of scale).

I have 390cms available, and I will build the layout by modules. What is the minimum radius tha Bemo stock rolls? The idea is to have a close circuit, with a small fiddle yar on the bak so that I can have a train parked.

I was thinking on reproducing Surava Station, since I think Albulaline is the most beautifull scenic line Switzerland has.

What are you thoughts about this?

Thank you so much for your time.

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
I have no experience at all with this scale, but have often considered it. Someone here is bound to have the advice you need.

Please be sure to post your plans & building - I, for one will look forward to it.

Good modelling.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Bemo will run around 330mm radius curves as long as the extra details aren't applied (hoses etc). Have you looked into track planning software as this gives a good idea of what you can fit in within the space available?

There is a good FAQ about Bemo/HOm located here but you need to join to get access to it.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BEMO/

Hope this helps

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi all.

Thanks for the replies. I already am a member, but i have read out the FAQ's. I have payed a bit more attention and found out a lot o answers to my questions.

Thanks.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Dear All,

Any RhB modeller should be aware of a range of sounds available from ZIMO. Just visit the ZIMO Website, click on the Sound Database link (in the right hand column) and look for the Swiss Flag. There are 7 sound projects covering steam and electric prototypes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts