Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm just wondering if there are any RhB enthuasiasts in the Sydney area? I currently model RhB Albula line in HOm.

Cheers,
MrBemo

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (zmil @ 3 Sep 2008, 18:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello Mr Bemo
Not on your side of Oz
But I model and Collect HO
Welcome to the Forum
I think there are a few RhB modelers on the Forum
Regards Zmil

Zmil, Thanks for the welcome.

·
Administrator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Mr. Bemo.

I'm an RhB enthusiast, have visited it, taken photos but am not an active modeller of it and don't live in Oz either, so all in all, I'm not much help to you. I'd love to see some photos of your layout just the same having walked from Bergun to Preda last year - Here's the photo blog I wrote about that walk and another about a visit to the Landwasser viaduct. I still have to write up our round trip from Chur via the Rhine gorge, Gotthard tunnel, and Bernina Express.

Forum member PaulRhB has posted some photos of his layout on the Forum. They are well worth a look. Go to the Members section, find PaulRhB and then look at his topics.

David

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Hi Mr Bemo, unfortunately I'm not in Sydney either and I don't model the Rhb although I do have a small Swiss mountain section.

Welcome to the forum anyway, hopefully you'll find someone who the forum who meets your bill.

Cheers

Neil

·
Registered
278 Posts
I am in sydney and would certainly like to talk, I do however model German Epoche 2 HO send me a private email with your details and I will contact you

Regards

Anthony James

1 - 8 of 8 Posts