Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend has just bought one. I have never heard of that brand before. I'm in Oz.

Cheers,

Mr Bemo

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (pedromorgan @ 4 Sep 2008, 21:11) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yes i have. not quite sure why we are discussing this on a model rail forum.

Sorry, I thought the "Station Concourse" was for OT subjects such as " I just got married" or "Name my cat".

·
DT
4,794 Posts
If you look through The Station Concourse, you'll see the sort of topic that are suitable. There are no hard rules. If you want some, we can make some, but for the last few hears we've managed without them. The description says 'General topics and open discussions that don't fit into other areas. '. It doesn't say 'Off Topic'.

Generally we talk about railway related issues. Other issues that are interesting to members - perhaps issues about other members are fine. I'm sure that you're not going to spark off a debate about specific brands of TV here though.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (Doug @ 4 Sep 2008, 22:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you look through The Station Concourse, you'll see the sort of topic that are suitable. There are no hard rules. If you want some, we can make some, but for the last few hears we've managed without them. The description says 'General topics and open discussions that don't fit into other areas. '. It doesn't say 'Off Topic'.

Generally we talk about railway related issues. Other issues that are interesting to members - perhaps issues about other members are fine. I'm sure that you're not going to spark off a debate about specific brands of TV here though.

Doug, sorry if I misinterpreted the purpose of the forum. Although the firms website does have a photo of a DB ICE train on its website.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts