Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
8,102 Posts
QUOTE (Dennis David @ 18 Aug 2007, 13:40) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This is not grout or plaster but some kind of "Plasticky" compound that is used on interior walls over taped joints. No mixing, can be used right out of the plastic container. It can also be sanded when dry.

Might be only available in civilized countries.

Bugger, I'll have to get it mail order then.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.