Model Railway Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,102 Posts
QUOTE (Dennis David @ 18 Aug 2007, 13:40) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This is not grout or plaster but some kind of "Plasticky" compound that is used on interior walls over taped joints. No mixing, can be used right out of the plastic container. It can also be sanded when dry.

Might be only available in civilized countries.

Bugger, I'll have to get it mail order then.

·
Administrator
10,693 Posts
QUOTE our wattle and daub walls....
You people and your advanced technology; what's wrong with a nice cave?

David

·
Administrator
10,693 Posts
QUOTE damp........and no need for filler.....so you have to BUY the stuff SPECIALLY for one's scenery....instead of using up that half empty packet you bought under the ''decorating'' budget?

ROFL!

David

·
Chief mouser
11,779 Posts
QUOTE (dwb @ 18 Aug 2007, 11:53) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You people and your advanced technology; what's wrong with a nice cave?

David

Nothing!

QUOTE (alastairq @ 18 Aug 2007, 16:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>damp........and no need for filler.....so you have to BUY the stuff SPECIALLY for one's scenery....instead of using up that half empty packet you bought under the ''decorating'' budget?

What's a decorating bodget?

Anyway I'm off to move my tent now.

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,779 Posts
QUOTE (alastairq @ 20 Aug 2007, 17:34) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>money, time and fruitless effort you'd rather spend on model railways?

Could be, could be

regards

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.