Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Retired
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow modellers
Can someone provide / help me with a blow by blow operation the programming of DCC32s to a Prodigy Advanced 2 controller.\the Gaugemaster instruction booklets for both items give very little if any detail in how to the points being controlled or what buttons to press to move the blades. (In fact it would make a good two Ronnie's Fork handles sketch) Having bought a number of the DCC32s reverting back to a switch or stud set up to move the points is not an option

·
In depth idiot
8,190 Posts
I have no knowledge of the Gaugemaster product, but it may help if we first confirm the manuals you have. A quick online search turned up these two:

Then from this page download the dcc32 manual. (couldn't make a direct link to the download)

Are these the two manuals you are working from? If so where do you arrive at a problem with the described procedures?

And of course, welcome aboard. I cannot promise to be able to help you 'get home' in making this system work, but with any luck someone here may have hands on knowledge and rather more to offer...

·
Registered
Retired
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no knowledge of the Gaugemaster product, but it may help if we first confirm the manuals you have. A quick online search turned up these two:

Then from this page download the dcc32 manual. (couldn't make a direct link to the download)

Are these the two manuals you are working from? If so where do you arrive at a problem with the described procedures?

And of course, welcome aboard. I cannot promise to be able to help you 'get home' in making this system work, but with any luck someone here may have hands on knowledge and rather more to offer...
Thanks for your help between manuals and starting from the scratch. problem resolved

1 - 3 of 3 Posts