Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Evenin' Gents
I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to scan and mail me the exploded diagram/parts list for the new, 12 wheel drive Bachmann Cl37. I've been asked to re-chassis a Lima DP2 conversion, and in the past have used Bachmann parts for other projects. I'd prefer to use the later bogies rather than the 4 wheel drive examples.
Many thanks in advance Cheers,
Steve.

·
Registered
133 Posts
QUOTE (Carnforth @ 21 Jun 2007, 17:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Evenin' Gents
I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to scan and mail me the exploded diagram/parts list for the new, 12 wheel drive Bachmann Cl37. I've been asked to re-chassis a Lima DP2 conversion, and in the past have used Bachmann parts for other projects. I'd prefer to use the later bogies rather than the 4 wheel drive examples.
Many thanks in advance Cheers,
Steve.
Hi,

This might be of use to you, as a starter.

http://www.bachmann.co.uk/dloads/assmbly.php4

Regards,

Hugh

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Hugh
That diagram relates to the 8 wheel drive variant, drawings for which I already have. I understand that the new release features 12 wheel drive, which I've been asked to apply to the model.
Cheers
Steve.

·
Registered
133 Posts
QUOTE (Carnforth @ 21 Jun 2007, 19:34) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Hugh
That diagram relates to the 8 wheel drive variant, drawings for which I already have. I understand that the new release features 12 wheel drive, which I've been asked to apply to the model.
Cheers
Steve.

Hmmm, Bachmann ought to publish these diags when they release the model. I presume you are using a Deltic shell for the Body. Good luck with the project.

Regards,

Hugh

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hugh
The conversion kit was based on the Lima Deltic, and the body detailing kit is fine, but the owner wants a better chassis.
I've used Bachmann chassis/bogie parts to drive a Clayton and a MetroVic in the past and could use the 4 wheel drive bogies from the Cl37 in this instance but was a asked for 12 wheel drive, hence the request.
Cheers
Steve.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts