Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
The new Ausicion models EL Class loco is now available and looks pretty good. Details below

Model Features
Five Pole Motor with Dual Fly Wheels
Working Headlights, with On/Off Switch
All Wheel Pick-Up, All Wheel Drive
DCC Ready
Factory Painted & Decorated
Highly Detailed
Cab Interior & Crew
Operates on 18" Curves
See-through Metal Grilles
Metal Handrails
Scale Size Knuckle Couplings
Blackened Turned Metal Wheels

Having seen this model at a show it is very detailed and quite impressive. For those into diesels this is one worth looking at.

·
Just another modeller
9,983 Posts
Auscision are quite a new Mfr - nice stuff generally!

Richard

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE (Brian Considine @ 30 Jun 2008, 17:08) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks an impressive loco Neil - is it on your wish list ?
As a rule Brian I don't model Aussie outline and I don't like diesels but I have to say I will probably get one these guys models at some point as they are pretty good. I was thinking of the VR B class as it has really good livery.

·
In depth idiot
7,729 Posts
Good looking model of a stylish prototype. Is the identity of Auscision's Chinese manufacturing partner known? (If I had to guess from the appearance of the model - Kader.)

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (34C @ 30 Jun 2008, 18:35) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good looking model of a stylish prototype. Is the identity of Auscision's Chinese manufacturing partner known? (If I had to guess from the appearance of the model - Kader.)
I don't know but it wouldn't be hard to find out. I'm sure they would tell you if you asked. They seem quite friendly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts