Model Railway Forum banner
101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Administrator
9,845 Posts
I would suggest starting with just one loco and getting to know what you can do with it.
I don't whether to suggest starting with a RailCom capable decoder or not. It has the advantage that if you recognise the icon that pops up on the controller when the loco is detected, all you have to do is tap it and all the loco's details will get added to the loco database. All you have to do is choose a name and maybe a loco icon.

David

Reactions: alanoes

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
David Good Evening Thank you for your reply. I am sure i will ask for help.looking forward to using this bit of kit. Babs

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
And Babz, how is the Wetter in Wetter, it has been a rugged week of weather for the area around you and further to the South West. It is certainly a good decision to be unter dem Dach, rather than ins Keller !! Good to know you are safe and posting.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Hi 6991 Das Wetter in Wetter was really bad but no where near as bad as Hagen and Hagen Haspe. The weather further down was Disasterous. Family okay. They were very worried about the Mohne Dam that would have been very Catastrophic like the first time.
My friends in Witten & Volmerstein went to help rescue many people and help clear up. The Ruhr was very high luckily Wetter is mostly on a hill.
I am in very hot Sussex just had a good Thunderstorm. I miss the ones in Wetter.
Grappling with my New Ecos Command Staion.Help how do you turn it on Ha Ha

101 - 104 of 104 Posts