Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
10,003 Posts
I noticed on my visit to the Bachmann site that they have now posted two closer images of one end of the 37/4. The text around them explains how they have "mix and match" tooling to produce the different grill variants. From this you would assume that the two images would illustrate the result. I must be getting old (this is non employment related remark, so it's ok
) but I can't tell the two images apart. They look the same to me. So it would be nice if some 37 experts would take a look and point out what I can't see.

David

·
Administrator
10,003 Posts
So it does! Thanks for pointing that out. I guess we will have to count the rivets on this pair

David

·
Administrator
10,003 Posts
>I'm no model critic. I am glad these great locos are being produced with such attention to detail.
I didn't mean to suggest that you were. I'm pleased to see Bachmann being creative with their tooling so that they can produce these minor variations. I guess it must cost more, but they probably to get that money back and more besides because people will happily buy more than one if there are differences.

Good luck to them and well done.

David

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.