Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Hmm Sounds tricky? Do use a seperate programming track or do you program on the main? Sounds like you have changed something. As I am not a Dynamis user the best advice I can give is place each loco on the programming track and go through each cv to ensure you haven't changed an address from say long to short, or consisted the locos together.

Charles Emerson
Queensland
Australia

QUOTE (ews66 @ 8 Dec 2008, 08:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi, I have had the Bachmann Dynamis Control System for nearly a year now everything was working fine until recently when one loco that hadn't been used for a while refused to move, on trying get it going I have lost control of all my loco's. My question is how do I get them going again?

thanks,

ews66

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
It does sound suspiciously like a comms fault. Is the hand controller tethered or wireless? Perhaps as mentioned previously shutting down power to both units will effect a reboot and you may be able to input a locomotive address.

Charles Emerson
Queensland
Australia

QUOTE (ews66 @ 8 Dec 2008, 21:53) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thank you both ozzie21 & zmil for your advice, what I for got to mention is that I have inadvertantly deleted all the loco addresses on the hand control and should have asked how do I get them back. I have tried entering a locos address but nothing has happened.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.