Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I prevously posted that i had fitted a Soundtraxx Tsnumai to a Bachmann 9F. I thought you may like to have a listen. There is a second part if I can get it to upload.

Ozzie21

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Pity Ozzie I'd like to have a listen. I've just put a Tsunami in a Bachmann Shay and the sound is brilliant, at least with Soundtraxx the sound isn't monophonic.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No it's not you. Seems I can't do it from Photobucket so I'm giving you tube a try and we'll see how it goes.

object width="425" height="350">

Ozzie21

QUOTE (neil_s_wood @ 23 Feb 2007, 17:49) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is it just me , when I clicked on that last one it was the front page of photobucket asking me to log in. I don't have any suggestions either as I have never done a film from photobucket.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[well that's a bit of a disaster but I'll get it right evetually.

Ozzie21

quote name='Ozzie21' date='23 Feb 2007, 22:50' post='22878']
No it's not you. Seems I can't do it from Photobucket so I'm giving you tube a try and we'll see how it goes.

object width="425" height="350">

Ozzie21
[/quote]

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well lets see if this works. Bachmann 9F link

Ozzie21

[quote name='Ozzie21' date='23 Feb 2007, 22:51' post='22879']
[well that's a bit of a disaster but I'll get it right evetually.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks. The track the 9F is running on is just a temporary one I laid till I get the new track plan right. Till then the old frames will stay up as they can used in part of the new plan. The shed is 10.2M x 5.5M and I hope to fill it with a layout based on a Somerset and Dorset track plan that appeared in an old, May 1990, Railway Modeller. The only difference will be the fact that it's been moved to the west coast of Scotland with names based on places and streets where we lived a long time ago.

Ozzie21

QUOTE (dbclass50 @ 24 Feb 2007, 06:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great - nice long run you have there Ozzie.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ozzie
which tsunami decoder did you use? I'm hoping to fit one (well get someone to fit one) in my Britannia class Firth Of Tay.

Regards Peter

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I used a Tsnumai medium steam and either whistle three or four. You have to play around with a bit and this is where Decoder Pro comes into it's own. It allowsa you to modify sounds and where and when they happen without having to cart around that huge manual for the decoder.You may also need a programming track booster to program the decoder. Soundtyraxx have a list of sysytems that can program the Tsnumai without the booster.

Ozzie21

QUOTE (petemack @ 28 Feb 2007, 09:25) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ozzie
which tsunami decoder did you use? I'm hoping to fit one (well get someone to fit one) in my Britannia class Firth Of Tay.
Regards Peter

1 - 18 of 18 Posts