Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DT
4,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Bachmann Europe PLC will be exhibiting on stand NE54 at the London Toy Fair from Wednesday 24th January until Saturday 27th January.

The company will be announcing new models for release over the next 18 months and will be showing items due for release during 2007. In addition to the new Bachmann Branchline and Graham Farish ranges, the company will be displaying forthcoming models from Aristocraft, Bachmann Brassworks, Bachmann USA, Bachmann China, Liliput and Mehano. The highly successful Underground Ernie toy range will be demonstrated at the London Toy Fair for the first time and we are due a visit from Ernie himself and his voice, courtesy of Gary Lineker, around 1130 on Wednesday 24th January.

Graham Hubbard, Managing Director of Bachmann Europe PLC said today "the London Toy Fair gives us the opportunity to meet both retailers and the media. We look forward to showing them a whole range of exciting products on our stand".

·
Registered
697 Posts
I understood the Dynamis was to be unvieled at the Toy Fair, with sales commencing in the spring this year?

I hope they deliver on the timescale for once!

·
Registered
370 Posts
I hope the Dynamis will be unveiled too.
After Hornby & Bachmann last year, plus Hornby this year, is it too much to hope for that a GWR man will at last have something new to celebrate?

·
Premium Member
2,650 Posts
I've got so much news to bring that I will be splitting it up into 4 seperate topics linked to the gallery.

Look out for seperate topics on Bachmann and Graham Farish, Bachmann Ireland, Dynamis and Hornby/Airfix. There will be a link to the gallery in each topic.

Just a tad busy right now on something else so background info will appear at intervals over the next 1-3 days as and when I convert my notes to something readable!

Happy modelling
Gary

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.