Model Railway Forum banner

Bachmann Class 24 (32-428)

4K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  paul_d 
It is cheap and comes with a dcc socket. Its probably a bit of slow moving stock they want to shift. I've got 24081 which was one of the first loco's i got and it is a good runner, smooth on acceleration and quiet as well, not a speed demon but a good all round performer in my opinion. I believe that when these and the class 25's were brought out there were questions raised about the curvature of the roof but i don't think its too much to worry about. Do bear in mind their postage rate of £4 per order so if possible try and order a few things together or £33 becomes £37.

Another Bachmann model they seem to have dropped for a couple of years. Hardly made a plethora of different examples, 2 blue and a few green with 1 limited edition. The Bachmann class 25 is also worth considering as it was a development of the same type with a few different body variations, probably find them at about the same money too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.