Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Anyone knows the release date for this loco? I missed the chance to buy the earlier release which is not prefit with a decoder

Thanks,
Dennis

·
Administrator
9,845 Posts
The best guide is to monitor this page on Bachmann's website. Once Bachmann think they are going to get a particular model, it gets a pair of months in the expected delivery column. This works for some models - like the 9F, but can be way off for others - such as the Fairburn tank. The model you seek currently has an "awaiting" status, so don't hold your breath.

There have been quite a few threads in the past about Bachmann and their delivery schedules.

David

·
Administrator
9,845 Posts
QUOTE all I need is patient
Yes, and then buy it when you see it.

David

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what kind of dcc decoder will Bachmann fitted in the loco for dcc prefitted model? I tried Bachmann's 44915 and the CV cannot be changed.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (ms06s_char @ 26 Jun 2007, 18:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>what kind of dcc decoder will Bachmann fitted in the loco for dcc prefitted model? I tried Bachmann's 44915 and the CV cannot be changed.

Is the 32-325 DCC ready because I saw a 32-325 selling on ebay stating that it is not DCC ready

1 - 6 of 6 Posts