Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DT
4,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The Bachmann Collectors' Club has released its latest N gauge limited edition locomotive. The Class 33 locomotive carries the livery of Direct Rail Services (DRS) with Minimodal branding as carried by locomotive No. 33025.

Limited to just 504 pieces, this Graham Farish locomotive is only available to members of the Bachmann Collectors' Club and is sold on a first come, first served basis. Each locomotive comes complete with an illustrated certificate, individually numbered and costs £62.95 (post free in the UK).

The Bachmann Collectors' Club is now approaching 9,000 members and the club year runs from July 1st 2006 to June 30th 2007. For just £17 (UK membership) members will receive the 2006/7 club wagon in N or OO gauge (depending on preference), 4 quarterly magazines, a 2007 calendar and a 2007 catalogue.

Collectors' Club Manager Shirley Altman said "we have had a number of people join the club on the strength of our Minimodal locomotive being exhibited. Now is the ideal time to join the club and obtain the benefits of a whole years membership. Once you are a member we will be delighted to sell you the Minimodal to add to your collection".

For further details on joining the club please contact the Bachmann Collectors' Club office at PO Box 7829, 13 Moat Way, Barwell, Leicestershire, LE9 8EY.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Five? I'm limited to a two coach multiple unit! (I can just about squeeze a loco such as a 33 in with two coaches!!)

Is it just me, or does the DRS livery look great on 33s?

Now, if only Heljan can do a DRS 33/2!

:sigh:

CIG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts