Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having recently purchased a Bachmann sound fitted class 20, it doesnt have any instructions. Does anybody have any they could scan and e-mail me. Thanks in advance.

Alan

·
Registered
193 Posts
Dear Alan,

I am not quite sure which instructions you are looking for, but there are a whole load of manuals on this part of the Bachmann Site :- Bachmann DCC. You probably need the Sound Decoder Manual, if you are looking for details on how to modify the behaviour of the Sound Decoder.

There is also quite a lot of information in the review on this website Bachmann Class 20 Review

If you can't find what you need, I would suggest e-mailing Bachmann direct :-

Bachmann Contact Form

The sound decoder manual is 52 pages, and there is no need for anyone on this forum to scan them, when they are readily available from the manufacturer. Of course, if you have any more speciifc questions, please don't be put of by all the information I have just thrown at you, ask away and I am sure someone will answer.

Regards
John Russell
Vienna, Austria

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anybody know what sound is produces when function button 2 is pressed. Then button 3 4 5 6 7 8 etc.

I really could do with this info someone out there must have bought a sound equipped class 20. All I need is the info off the leaflet that comes with the loco.

Alan

·
Registered
42 Posts
Details are as follows (taken from the same sheet that came with my Cl.66 and Cl.20)

FO Locomotive Directional Lighting
F1 Sound On/Off
F2 Single Horn
F3 Double Horn
F4 Fan or Air Brakes
F5 Buffer Action
F6 Coupling
F7 Shunting Speed On/Off
F8 Inertia On/Off

Hope that helps,

Keith

1 - 5 of 5 Posts