Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
I think we will have to wait and see until both are out (when both come out will be a factor in the equation) .

What is announced as a spec has to be dilivered in practice - enough people have come a cropper flaming Bachmann on the basis of preproduction mockups for it to be unwise to draw any conclusions till we have the kit and there are some first hand reports about it

·
Registered
763 Posts
One system - I forget which - has a "fast clock" . Dynamis seems to feature the well-known Bachmann "slow clock" : "early 2007" has now slipped according to the whispers to "late Aug/Sept"

This sort of thing is fairly familiar to anyone awaiting a forthcoming Bachmann product , and I wouldn't really rule out release at Warley in December

The best rumour for the Elite is March . This gives Hornby 6-9 months clear run ahead of Bachmann

But given the nature of the Select issues (at least as I understood them from the "ring ring" thread - ie some component in the circuit isn't quite spot on), I don't think we can make any useful comment until at least the Elite is available

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.