Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
DT
4,794 Posts

I briefly spoke to a representative from Liliput who showed me the following models:

The rail cleaning wagon L236491 compliments the weed removal train

The following 4 photos show the L236001 weed removal train

Something that apparently is eagerly awaited is the L132542 Class E44Electric loco Epoch III

The image below is of the unpainted test shot of the 4 car FLIRT unit announced in the Liliput 2006 New Items supplement (L133980 / L133895 / L133990 / L133995).

Sorry about the lack of other info. There was not much else to see and most of the locos couldn't be seen well through the glass due to all the reflections of the people walking by.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
QUOTE (Doug @ 10 Feb 2008, 15:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And this is something that is not in the catalogue. I gather that it is something perhaps for 2009.

Considering the current pace in which Bachmann Liliput releases their models, I think it is safe to say that 2019 is more likely.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
I understand at the show there was the chinese 8w tender QJ and the DF7G. this is especially interesting as bachmann UK dont know the models exist! and althought i understand they are now available bachmann china havent mentined them either!! for those of you who dont know the 8W tender QJ is especially exciting as it is half way to a JS or an RM, the JS is a massive omission from the current bachmann china lineup and along with the SY they are really the only stam loco's active in any real numbers.

Peter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts