Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
DT
4,794 Posts

Bachmann Europe Plc was delighted today with the results of "The Model Of The Year" poll which had been voted for modellers through Model Rail Magazine and on-line model railway websites RM Web and MREMAG. The company was named "Manufacturer Of The Year" in addition to picking up six of the top awards in the other thirteen categories which included best OO diesel or electric locomotive/unit (Prototype Deltic for NRM), OO steam locomotive (Class G2 / 2a Super D), OO steam era wagon (12 ton ventilated van), N gauge diesel or electric locomotive/unit (Class 108 dmu), N gauge rolling stock (Stanier coaches) and N gauge "Manufacturer Of The Year".

Graham Hubbard, Managing Director of Bachmann Europe Plc, said today "We are delighted with the results and thank all those who voted for us and to those who collected the results and organised the poll. Feedback such as this is vitally important to us as manufacturers and reassures us that we are heading in the right direction across all our product ranges. We are, however, far from complacent and we have identified as a team areas where we have lost out this time and aim to do even better next year."

Congratulations to Bachmann from MRF - may the cogs in your locos work better than the ones in the MotY logo

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Yes, Very well done Bachmann, I have one of their Deltic models and it runs beautifully so they certainly deserve that accolade.

Kind regards

Paul

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Indeed well done, I don't possess a Deltic, but will be getting some ventilateds. Having said that I am still very impressed with my "as delivered" D5013.

Regards

1 - 3 of 3 Posts