Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We seem to have come to a bit of a problem with regard to the backscene we were going to use. We were going to get the backscene from a company called Photojenic but had only got to the preliminary discussions of what we needed because it wasn't needed for some time. Unfortunately Jenny Drake has decided to close to new business and as she hadn't actually started any work on our backscene will not be doing it.
As the name suggests Photojenic produced photo backscenes customized for your layout if requested and that was what we wanted, she was even going to come round and try to incorporate some of the buildings in the new housing estate we've built into the backscene to help blur the line between model and backscene.
What I would like to know is, does anybody know of another company that offers a similar service? any help would be much appreciated as we really need to start fixing the buildings to the backscene in the town

·
Registered
4 Posts
QUOTE (5696Arethusa @ 1 Apr 2006, 23:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We seem to have come to a bit of a problem with regard to the backscene we were going to use. We were going to get the backscene from a company called Photojenic but had only got to the preliminary discussions of what we needed because it wasn't needed for some time. Unfortunately Jenny Drake has decided to close to new business and as she hadn't actually started any work on our backscene will not be doing it.
As the name suggests Photojenic produced photo backscenes customized for your layout if requested and that was what we wanted, she was even going to come round and try to incorporate some of the buildings in the new housing estate we've built into the backscene to help blur the line between model and backscene.
What I would like to know is, does anybody know of another company that offers a similar service? any help would be much appreciated as we really need to start fixing the buildings to the backscene in the town

please have a look at what i do
copy and paste my link to my site http://tbbcbackdrops2004.vstore.ca/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts