Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just thought I'd give those of you interested a heads up that Modellbahn Kramm have quite a few items on sale at the moment and there are some pretty good bargains.

The K.Bay Prince Regents coach above is selling for 50 Euros, it is a special highly detailed platinum series model which used to go for 120 euros. This is just one example. There are more K.Bay coaches and items from many other companies. It's worth a bit of a look.

·
Registered
89 Posts
QUOTE (neil_s_wood @ 11 Jun 2007, 07:11) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just thought I'd give those of you interested a heads up that Modellbahn Kramm have quite a few items on sale at the moment and there are some pretty good bargains.

The K.Bay Prince Regents coach above is selling for 50 Euros, it is a special highly detailed platinum series model which used to go for 120 euros. This is just one example. There are more K.Bay coaches and items from many other companies. It's worth a bit of a look.

Thanks for thge heads up. I just ordered this coach plus two other Bavarian ones. I already had one of these coaches and detail is superb so I snapped up these.

·
Registered
89 Posts
QUOTE (neil_s_wood @ 16 Jun 2007, 00:28) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No worries. I got the other Bavarian coaches too. Bargain at 50 euros

Coaches arrived this morning. Well packed and they look great. Highly recommended

1 - 5 of 5 Posts