Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I would like to ask if anyone has built a Bill Bedford 4F chassis kit in 4mm. I am relatively new to loco kit building and have been easing myself in to it gently with a couple of Comet chassis for RTR locos. I would like to know if they are a big step up from the basic Comet chassis or if they are on par? My plan is to build a few basic six coupled chassis then progress upwards, I have a Craftsman Johnson 1P to do as well.
After the basic six coupled chassis what should be my next logical progression, my goal is to get to a standard where I can attack a DJH S&D 7F.

Many Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply Richard, one of the reasons I was looking at the Bill Bedford kit was it does look better even though I am happy with the Comet one my main goal was to improve my knowledge and skills plus I want to enjoy the build process and not be frustrated by trying to attempt say a 9F kit from day one.
Shaun

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.