Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DT
4,794 Posts
A Blog is a Web Log, a website or web journal where entries are written in chronological order and commonly displayed in reverse chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

Model Rail Forum offers to all member free Blogs.

We have about 40 Blogs on the go and we offer to anyone who has not started one the opportunity to do so. Use the Blog to document the construction of a layout or perhaps the building of a locomotive or other model.

Take a look at all of our Blogs here.

If you haven't done so, why not start a Blog. It will be linked to automatically from your personal profile and you may link to it on other web sites.

Some examples
To show you what you can do with a Blog, look at the following.So go ahead, start a Blog. If you are not a member. Register first (it's free) and start one straight away. Show us what you're building and what you're modelling and what you're interested in.

Lets help the hobby grow and share our experiences!

·
Administrator
9,845 Posts
QUOTE dwbs blog
I'd better do an update then

So look out for - railways in SE Switzerland; an unscientific survey of model shops in SE Switzerland; and "Land Grab - more space in the loft". There will be photos too once I find some storage space, or finally give in and replace this 7 year old PC....

David

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE (dwb @ 3 Aug 2007, 08:04) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'd better do an update then

So look out for - railways in SE Switzerland; an unscientific survey of model shops in SE Switzerland; and "Land Grab - more space in the loft". There will be photos too once I find some storage space, or finally give in and replace this 7 year old PC....

David
Look forward to seeing it! I find your railway excursion blog entries really good.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Well I've bitten the bullet and started a blog, hopefully it will give some idea of what I'm up to when working on my own projects. I intend to add useful tips and odd ideas as I go.

Regards

·
Administrator
9,845 Posts
QUOTE and odd ideas as I go.
Cue dbc50 with a repost RSN....

David

1 - 7 of 7 Posts