Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ian of MountTabor Models sent me this link and I can already feel my wallet trembling:

https://www.brawa.de/fileadmin/Kundendaten/...ten_2021_DE.pdf

The star of 2021 has to be the Articulated transformer wagon which is being produced in DRG Epoch II, DB Epoch III, DR Epoch III and IV. I am going to have to order the DR Schwerlastwagen Uaai [9950] der DR ............. all 18 axles of it.

There are some interesting versions of both DB and DR 01's which catch the eye plus the usual assortment of DRG/DB/DR coaches and wagons. Not much for the pre-1920 enthusiast this year.

Best regards .............. Greyvoices (alias John)

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Nice To hear from you John, There are some very nice Articles in the Brawa Assortment for 2021. I have pre ordered the Ho SBB old timer Coaches in Ho. I have a set in N gauge and they are truly very nice.
I hope you are well and staying safe. Babs

·
Administrator
9,940 Posts
Brawa's focus seems to be mostly epochs 3 and 4 which is a bit early for me.
I am still waiting on last year's announcement of the OBB Br 4024 in City Jet livery. The website has them down for Q2 this year and they're sold out at the factory.

David

·
In depth idiot
7,950 Posts
QUOTE (Greyvoices @ 24 Jan 2021, 00:48) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>...The star of 2021 has to be the Articulated transformer wagon which is being produced in DRG Epoch II, DB Epoch III, DR Epoch III and IV. I am going to have to order the DR Schwerlastwagen Uaai [9950] der DR ............. all 18 axles of it...
What fun. That's a whole lot of heavy load wagon to get all those axles on the rails. What do you think Brawa will do to avoid the bogie's ends fouling on curves, give the bogie pivots some camming action?

I really like the cabin - presumably travelling gang accommodation - it could take a smoke unit with some coffee scented oil to add to the atmosphere.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts