Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Brawa have announced their new items for 2008. These are led by the Prussian S9 shown above. This will be available in K.Pev green or DRG black liveries.

Some more highlights are shown below. As is usual with Brawa the offerings are limited but varied.

Some nice new steamers including this K.W.St.E beauty at the bottom.

The BR06 will be reissued in DRG red livery which looks very nice.

Some new K.Pev coaches which will be available in either K.Pev or DRG liveries.

There are also offerings for Diesel and electric fans with DCC sound

There are some rather nice Epoch II and IV electric multiple units as well.

There are also some new items for N gauge too.

There is also a new item which appears to be a drive on rolling road. May need to wait to for a full description of this item.

These and other items can be seen in the new items brochure here.

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (dbclass50 @ 22 Jan 2008, 09:38) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for the info Neil - I'll have a BR06, a E77 & an ET65 to start with !
I'd love another BR06 but at that price one will be enough for the moment. I'll have the K.pev coaches though and maybe the K.W.St.E steamer and the ET65 emu. We'll have to see how much funds I have this year.

·
Registered
305 Posts
QUOTE (neil_s_wood @ 21 Jan 2008, 22:47) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'd love another BR06 but at that price one will be enough for the moment. I'll have the K.pev coaches though and maybe the K.W.St.E steamer and the ET65 emu. We'll have to see how much funds I have this year.

Lots of interesting things there. Have they discontinued the E95 articulated loco in N gauge? I've checked their site for the last few months and it says "sold out" and no shops appear to have stock.

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
I really have gone off you of late, Mr Neil S Wood. You keep showing me stunningly good reasons to spends lots more money and move over to the dark side!!!

Rob - (Seriously considering spending some money on European models for the first time....)

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (80class @ 22 Jan 2008, 10:47) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I really have gone off you of late, Mr Neil S Wood. You keep showing me stunningly good reasons to spends lots more money and move over to the dark side!!!
Rob - (Seriously considering spending some money on European models for the first time....)
Brawa are not a bad place to start Rob, their models really are excellent.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (dbclass50 @ 21 Jan 2008, 22:38) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for the info Neil - I'll have a BR06, a E77 & an ET65 to start with !

What - not yet another 218

QUOTE (80class @ 21 Jan 2008, 23:47) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Rob - (Seriously considering spending some money on European models for the first time....)

Ah so you are seeing the error of your ways?

Some seriously mouthwatering items in there - we will have to watch the company wallet.

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (dbclass50 @ 22 Jan 2008, 17:09) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Brawa don't do a 218 - so there !
(At least I don't like zose varship zings)

BTW - are you going to break with tradition & make a decent post for your 2,000th ?

OK - So it's a 216........but the point still stands.

As to the other matter wait and see.

(BTW that was a sneaky edit)

Regards

1 - 10 of 10 Posts