Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (Madkitten @ 15 Feb 2008, 17:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Me and my husband will be there on saturday with the Lavender Line preservation society stand will come and see you all !!

Sorry I did not manage more than a "wave" - already talking to someone & it was too hectic to get away, although Dave managed to have a quick chat.

Excellent large show, & just just railways, there was something for everyone with many different types of modelling represented. Some surperb layouts & great value to the visiting public. My thanks to the organisers and special thanks to Dave (BRITHO) and the lovely Pam who came down from Northants, giving up her weekend to help us.

St.Laurent behaved itself with only a minor track problem (caused by expansion) & an errant Faller Bus, reducing the "operator" to more a "supervisor" !

A good weekend, albeit hectic but most enjoyable.

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (ebaykal @ 18 Feb 2008, 12:22) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>How about some pictures then?
Baykal

I really did make up my mind to take some pictures of SL (& the show), but it was so hectic when open I could not get near SL & thre was no time to visit the rest of the show properly - when the show closed each night we were all too tired & just about had the energy to take the short walk back to the hotel.

As SL is not due out again till June we will have plenty of time (& no excuse) to take some decent pics whilst it is in the workshop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.