Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
QUOTE (disco-dave @ 23 Jan 2007, 01:53) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Too late!

The new models come with a traditional trailing bogie now, rather than the fixed one I've got. That should solve the problem.

Hi,

Which new ones in particular? I have just sent my 70030 to a model maker for a revamp of the trailing bogie. Is it possible that the same is going to happen to the next flight rebuilt WC/BoB locos, by any chance. Love to know how this change of design and heart came about.

Regards,

Hugh Williams.

P.S. Is it possible to point me in the direction of a shop which stocks one of these miraculous models?

·
Registered
133 Posts
QUOTE (davidshailer @ 24 Jan 2007, 14:04) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>MY Brit Oliver Cromwell out of the box in with silver decoder 0003 on prog track on main track 18 coaches sweet as a nut and round set track curvers at slow speed. I am a diesel man but my grandfather drove Ollie from Norwich to Liverpool St in the early sixtys so I had to buy one to honour his memory. David F

Hi,

Would you mind letting me know what your DCC Controller was. I fitted a TCS MC4 to my 70030, and have a ZTC 511 controller. It works fine under dcc control.

Regards,

Hugh

1 - 2 of 2 Posts