Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE (Daz @ 15 Oct 2007, 11:34) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi,

I went to a couple of days of the Australian BRMA convention. It was great! Instead of posting photos on here I have posted a link to photobucket for any that are intrested.
http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee147/D...onvention%2007/
You certainly didn't waste any time.

I would like to thank Ron Solly and the other organisers for making it such a good weekend.
I was very impressed with the standard of the layouts in Adelaide. Particularly impressed with Ian Haikings Caledonian Railway Layout as it is a relatively untouched area. Some excellent work seen.

I think its safe to say a good time was had by all.

Thanks for posting the photos.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Great photos! I enjoyed them very much. Were there any D&E layouts visited

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE (pedromorgan @ 15 Oct 2007, 15:11) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great pics thanks for posting them.

there is some exquisite scenery there, unfortunatly spoiled but some superquick kits! i love the trees on the LNER layout. the first pic is especially good.
I did notice the predominance of superquick and Metcalfe kits on a lot of layouts, I did think that some of the countryside scenery was top notch though.

That LNER layout was huge. Filled a barn and would need several operators. There was a lot of speculation on how many years work were in there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts