Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (Spud Murphy @ 23 Nov 2009, 19:30) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>a black hoodie with "Spud" on the back in reflective silver writing, and a badge on the front with "Thanet Scooterists" on it

Should be easy to spot you then!!

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Is that the one with the built in helmet and beeping sounds?

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Sounds a bit dangerous, someone might "accidentally" remove the firing pin!!

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (dwb @ 24 Nov 2009, 22:13) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's ok Spud it's not aimed at you. The true target is sure to respond shortly. After a while you will start to notice a pattern.....

Do they mean me? Oh, I think they do..........

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (Brian Considine @ 25 Nov 2009, 10:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I may even get the tea's.

Awaiting sound of a fainting BRITHO hitting the floor..........................

It's OK, I've recovered now!

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
And for those that haven't worked it out yet....

It's this coming weekend (28/29 November) - same place, same time.

regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
As ever we're always happy to talk to members who identify themselves, oh and thak you David , I did notice the tite change

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Aha - looks like an MRF takeover....

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (wolverton bloomer @ 28 Nov 2009, 17:51) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I managed to get through the day without the "ejector rocket pack" being let off, not for want of trying though eh BritHO
Who? Me? I have to admit I did try though!!

QUOTE (Brian Considine @ 28 Nov 2009, 19:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'd just like to thank Dave (BRITHO) & Steve (Woolverton Bloomer) for helping with the stand today

Flippin' 'eck - praise!!

Overall a good little show, didn't buy much, just a couple of buses and some resin walling. Nice to meet a few more members, at one point we had seven members on the floor. One layout struck me as having Peter's favourite moan - loads of stock and all that moved was a single car unit, oh except when one of the operators ran a freight train into it.

On a final note - we weren't last out!!

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (Sussexrail @ 30 Nov 2009, 11:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Any photos for those of us who couldn't make it?

Not from me this time, but I believe another member present took some, we can but hope.

Project S: The game commences..........

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (wolverton bloomer @ 30 Nov 2009, 14:44) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I thought this was sposed to be TOP SECRET
The subject is, the existence of it isn't!

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (Brian Considine @ 1 Dec 2009, 00:15) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>& thicken it will.................
Right, I'll just pop out and get the Bisto....

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (wolverton bloomer @ 1 Dec 2009, 10:16) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Corn flour is better

Maybe, but Bisto seasons....

Regards

1 - 13 of 13 Posts