Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have got a TRI-ANG "TPO" and it is missing one bogey, does anyone know where I can get one or bieng a bit cheeky has anyone got one they dont want please ?
I have a lot of spare bogeys in my workshop but sadly none fit this TRI-ANG.
I have got a picture of the vehicle but I do not know how to put it on the forum.

Thanks.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Err which one? - there are several different ones.

regards

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Britho, well you have got me now, I dont know which one because the only name on it is TRI-ANG, there are no marks on the outside what so ever, probably worn off over time. Sorry I cannot be more helpful. I have put it on a temporary bogie for now but it cannot stay like that.Still I wont give up, I will keep trying.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
If you can lay your hands on a copy of either Pat Hammond's "Triang Railways, the Story of Rovex 1950-65, Volume 1" (New Cavendish books 1993, ISBN 0 904568 57 1) or "Ramsey's British Model Trains" (Edited by Pat Hammond) you may find pictures in them which will help identify which model TPO you have and therefore what bogies you'll need.

Your local library may have copies available.

Hope this is of help,
Regards,
John Webb

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Poliss, many thanks for that link, I have found it on there, the one I have got is the R119 TC Mail coach.

Thanks again, now to find out where I can get a bogey from.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts