Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,205 Posts
Some people are never satisfied on Ebay, not too long ago i sold a Buhler boat 12V motor in good condition the guy got a bargain at 1.99 i paid more than that for it and never got round to using it,

as said here

** As for description - a picture is worth a thousand words **

this is true i took two good pictures to cover both angles of it set at an angle for maximum coverage, it had its mount fitted and yes one of the fixing holes was damaged but hey that leaves three good holes to mount screws to fix it down, being such a smooth motor this wasnt a problem as i saw it and mentioned the damage in the description so not to leave anyone under the impression it was perfect .... (best rule of ebay selling cover yourself )

I recieved a message to complain about the damage to which i replied the description and pictorial evidence was there and it was sold as seen in the listing, this guy was out to complain no matter what, then he had the cheek to reply that £1.50 carriage was too much i checked to see and it in fact cost me more than that to send, i stopped short of offering to go and fit the motor for him and told him he had got a bargain and if he could find it cheaper go and get it !!!!!!!!!!

I still sell on ebay and by and large most people there are fair and are not like this buyer harkins has come across.

·
Premium Member
6,205 Posts
QUOTE (Brian Considine @ 29 Aug 2008, 11:04) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well, you can ban the buyer from bidding on your auctions in the future which may help - if he does post negative you can post a reply which will be available for anyone to see.

Otherwise, it is of course just another experience to put down.

Good suggestion Brian, i have come close to banning one buyer ......... yes you have the option to leave feedback in return to any negative feedback Kain if you need any help contact me off forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.